Search:

Sunday 26 September 2010

"Total Eclipse Of The Heart" (Optimised Version)

<?php
// TOTAL ECLIPSE OF THE HEART by Steinman & Tyler //
// (Optimised cover version by McGhee & Robbins) //

$short_turn="Turnaround, Every now and then I get a little bit ";
$rabbits="Turnaround bright eyes";
$longturn="$rabbits, Every now and then I fall apart";
$need="And I need you";
$forever="Forever's gonna start tonight<br>";
$time="Once upon a time";
$eclipse="A total eclipse of the heart<br>";

$v1=array("lonely and you're never coming round<br>",
          "tired of listening to the sound of my tears<br>",
          "nervous that the best of all the years have gone by<br>",
          "terrified and then I see the look in your eyes<br>");

for ($i=0;$i<4;$i++){echo $short_turn.$v1[$i];}
echo "$longturn<br>$longturn<br><br>";

$v2=array("restless and I dream of something wild<br>",
          "helpless and I'm lying like a child in your arms<br>",
          "angry and I know I've got to get out and cry<br>",
          "terrified but then I see the look in your eyes<br>");
       
for ($i=0;$i<4;$i++){echo $short_turn.$v2[$i];}
echo "$longturn<br>$longturn<br>";

$chorus="$need now tonight<br>
    $need more than ever<br>
    And if you only hold me tight<br>
    We'll be holding on forever<br>
    And we'll only be making it right<br>
    Cause we'll never be wrong together<br>
    We can take it to the end of the line<br>
    Your love is like a shadow on me all of the time<br>
    I don't know what to do and I'm always in the dark<br>
    We're living in a powder keg and giving off sparks<br>
    I really need you tonight<br>
    $forever<br>$forever<br>
    $time I was falling in love<br>
    But now I'm only falling apart<br>
    There's nothing I can do<br>
    $eclipse
    $time there was light in my life<br>
    But now there's only love in the dark<br>
    Nothing I can say<br>
    $eclipse<br>";
   
echo "<hr>$chorus<hr>";
echo "$rabbits <br>";
$short_turn="Turnaround, Every now and then I know ";

$v3=array("you'll never be the boy you always wanted to be<br>",
          "you'll always be the only boy who wanted me the way that I am<br>",
          "there's no one in the universe as magical and wonderous as you<br>",
          "there's nothing any better and there's nothing that I just wouldn't do<br>");

for ($i=0;$i<4;$i++){echo $short_turn.$v3[$i];}
echo "$longturn<br>$longturn<br><hr>$chorus<hr>";
?>

No comments:

Post a Comment